The Headphones The Headphones

I like the premise, but you could have easily put more effort into the animation, but I'm just as lazy as you are when it comes to flash, if not more so. The art style is perfectly acceptable, maybe a bit more color would be nice, and just a bit of background-not too much is needed, just some lines to show that it takes place somewhere rather than an empty white space.
But yeah, just show some more movement and add a bit more detail to the art. I'm not one to talk though, all of the criticism I can give you I could very easily give to myself.

Bunnies. Bunnies.

Yo Erty

I'm really happy for you, I'mma let you finish, but Beyonce had one of the best videos of all time. Of all time!

Erty responds:

HAMBO! COME SAVE ME HAMBOOOO!

Penicopter Penicopter

Testicles flopping in the wind.

Oh, how mesmerizing.

Erty responds:

It's quite lovely, don't you think?

Stick Running Champion Stick Running Champion

You need to improve on the art, but my biggest complaint has to do with the programming-the stick runner doesn't even need to actually hit an object to die; the death reaction is triggered like an inch before the stick actually runs into an obstacle. I don't know much at all about programming in flash, so I'm not sure how to help you on that one. Sorry.

Epos Epos

Flawed.

Some pieces of the game were hilarious, such as the "infamous" Raging Boulder.

However, this game revolves around grinding, which is painful because there are frequent, unavoidable battles, because there is no option to run. Some enemies are a real drag, such as the Sand Golem and the bosses. The bosses take an irritatingly long time to beat, and after defeating them I had no sense of victory or triumph, because I knew that there would be another one soon after, and it would be just as annoying as this one. There was no change in game play, you are either looking at a map, or your looking at a back drop with enemies that in some cases take a ridiculous amount of time to beat. Epos is enjoyable at the beginning, but quickly becomes stale.

P.in.g P.in.g

Good

I love it. It's pong. I LOVE PONG. My problem with it is that you didn't try to add any content.
The game would be perfect if there was a classic mode, and a mode that you added to. A mode that's still pong but with more content that you made. Extra features, not just pong.

That's why I can't give it a higher grade. It's just pong, nothing more.

Interstellar Transport Interstellar Transport

An enjoyable ambient piece. Ambient isn't really my purview, but this song is nice to kind of just zone out to. Definitely enjoying the odd drum patterns and you've got a good set of synth sounds.

~NK~ "Fear Me" (NGADm Entry) ~NK~ "Fear Me" (NGADm Entry)

Chilling

All I can imagine is cadaverous puppets dancing in the pale moonlit street, with water splashing up from the street as their puppet master stands on a building, his eyes glowing with anger and the rest of his body covered in the veil of the night.

This is an immaculate dubstep composition. I have not the words.

Rucklo - Chernykh (Full) Rucklo - Chernykh (Full)

Haunting.

I find myself immersed in the intensity of this. It's eerie tune nearly puts me on edge, captivating me. I can't stop listening to it. I don't even have a problem with the drums, I think they fit well not being realistic.

In my opinion, this is perfection.

Jim Morrison Jim Morrison

In comparison with the original picture

His head tilt is off (should be to the right just a bit more, but you were close), he needs eyebrows, and the nose should be wider and more defined-make your shading just a bit darker on his left side. Other than that, pretty good. I recognized Jim immediately.

COTT: Seafloor Observatory COTT: Seafloor Observatory

Quite good.

I really like it a lot. I love your use of a blue-bluegreen color spectrum, it really creates an atmosphere that makes the scene genuinely feel like it's underwater. The water is excellently drawn and the detail on the metal is very good. The only thing that bothers me is her left hand, which looks kind of awkward. But other than that, it's great.

Jessie big battery Jessie big battery

there goes my childhood

Thoroughly, and in seconds.